- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 pound lettuce
1. Preheat barbecue grill.
2. In a large bowl mix together ground beef, chopped black olives, chopped onion, evaporated milk, salt, worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 6 patties, each about 3/4'' thick.
3. Grill 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until done, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Serve with hamburger buns, sliced tomato, lettuce, or other condiments of your choice.
This nice hamburger meat recipe is ready for serve...6 great persons ! Nice one !