Blue Cheese Burgers...another great hamburger meat recipes...!
- 2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
1. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, blue cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard. Cover and chill until serving time.
2. Crumble ground beef into a large bowl. Add green onions, bell pepper, salt and pepper; mix well. Shape mixture into six 3/4-inch-thick patties.
3. Grill patties on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 14 to 18 minutes or until meat in no longer pink, turning once.
4. To serve, toast cut sides of kaiser rolls on the grill. Serve patties in toasted rolls Top patties with sauce.
This nice hamburger meat is ready to serve...enjoy the feasts !