Blue Ribbon Burgers...another nice hamburger meat recipe to try ...great one !
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package cream cheese; softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese; crumbled
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces
1. Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4-inches in diameter.
2. Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese. Top each of 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edge; press the mushrooms into the cheese. Cover each patty with one of the remaining patties, sealing the edges firmly.
3. Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
This nice hamburger meat recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !