A great hamburger meat recipe to try !
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
1. Preheat barbecue grill.
2. In a large bowl mix together ground beef, sour cream, dry bread crumbs, canned mushrooms, chopped onion, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Shape the mixture into 8 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
4. Grill 4 inches from the heat, turning once, until done, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Serve on hamburger buns.
This great hamburger meat recipe is ready to serve 8 persons. Nice taste ! Enjoy it !