MINI HAMBURGER RECIPE
A great hamburder meat recipe to try !
* 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp.dijon mustard
* 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
* salt and pepper
* 1 lb hamburger meat
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 large red onion, sliced
* 12 party size hamburger buns
1. Mix hamburger meat, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste. Form into several mini burgers.
2. Put burgers on grill or skillet. Add red onion slices around burgers to allow them to cook in the hamburgers juices.
3. While burgers cook, mix mayo, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Remove burgers and onions when done. Drain grease from skillet. Toast buns in the skillet until they are the desired toastiness.
5.Put mayo mix on bottom bun. Put burger on top of mix and top with onion and top bun.
The hamburger meat recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the meal !